Pokemon: The Region War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The regions are at war. Roleplay as a Pokemon to stop it! Join the cause and defend your region!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle at Mistralton Cave

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Celebi-Meganium-Bellossom

Battle at Mistralton Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:01 pm

Celebi had to think for a moment. "Err. . . Well, the Forest is good, I suppose. The Beedrill are a little excited for war, though. They want to lead a full scale invasion of Kanto. Hehehe! How silly. And yes, I think I travel back in time sometimes." Celebi yawned, and a faint pop was heard. "He! How silly. And yes, I think I travel back in time sometimes. . ." She did this about three other times, Meganium looking on disapprovingly. She knew Celebi was a little scatter-brained sometimes, because she had the laws of time and space to think about. She could go anywhere in time, but she preferred the past. Celebi didn't like to go to the future, because it didn't happen yet. Sometimes, though, she had visions of it.

Time did not apply to three beings; Celebi, the Bender of Time. Dialga, the Lord of Time. And Arceus, of course. Other beings, when they went back in time, could still be found in the future as their present selves. But Celebi only existed in one time period, and it was the one she was in. She had to go to the past if someone was looking for her there. She had to go to the future if she was being sought out. Celebi was such an elusive Legendary, because, she had no real place. She was either there, or not. In the future, Cobalion and Keldeo would (hopefully) still mark Mistralton Cave as their home. They could be found there in the future, as they were being talked to right now. But Celebi couldn't. She could disappear into twenty years ago, and it would be as if she had vanished from the present.

Back to top Go down
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:27 pm

Keldeo giggled, and Cobalion managed a smile. "Beedrill came from Kanto. What foolish Pokemon." he stated
Back to top Go down
https://nu-u.forumotion.com
Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:00 am

OOC: I know. I just don't wanna seem like the bad guy .3. Coz in truth, Dialga doesn't want war ;~;
ollol i leav nau
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:09 pm

Celebi nodded. "Many Pokemon have immigrated, and Beedrill came to the Johto region long ago. They revert to it as their home, even if their ancestors belong to Kanto. I believe there are some Beedrill here, as well? Not many. They don't like the warm climate." She said. Celebi certainly was clever, even if she acted ditzy at times.
Back to top Go down
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:28 pm

"No." Cobalion answered. "Unova is known for rarely having any other Pokemon except the ones the originated here. It's because Unova is so far from the other regions."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:45 pm

Celebi nodded. "Far south. But the sea is only a barrier, fair Cobalion," Celebi said, reminiscing on the White Forest, and Black City. Those were virtually the only places in the Unova region where foreign Pokemon could stay, and still, there weren't many there.

Back to top Go down
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:57 pm

Cobalion nodded. "Fair enough." he said. Hydreigon meanwhile seemed to be talking to a couple of Golem, and soon, they took posts outside as guards.

OOC:Dialga, you should attack DX
Back to top Go down
Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:59 pm

OOC: He doesn't want war o3o; He only fights if he really needs to.
Back to top Go down
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:01 pm

OOC:But Dialga is one of the regional leaders. He had to have declared war for it to start o.o;
Back to top Go down
Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:09 pm

OOC: He didn't. He insisted to fight because the war was going to happen anyways .3.; He doesn't attack for no reason, he attacks if any foreigner enters Sinnoh.
Back to top Go down
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:11 pm

OOC:Well, don't intrude on Unova again, hypocrite D:
Back to top Go down
Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:16 pm

OOC: *COUGHlucarioandgarchompdidtharCOUGH* Okay nao I gone .3.
Back to top Go down
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:18 pm

OOC:Sorry. I just wanted a plot for this topic D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:19 pm

((Lul I'm confused.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle at Mistralton Cave
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon: The Region War :: Places of the World :: The Unova Region :: Mistralton Cave-
Jump to: