Pokemon: The Region War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The regions are at war. Roleplay as a Pokemon to stop it! Join the cause and defend your region!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle at Mistralton Cave

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

Battle at Mistralton Cave Empty
PostSubject: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:53 pm

Cobalion stood at his usually space, before finally speaking. "I'm going down to see Keldeo.." he whispered. "Hydreigon, please guard this door with your life. Tell the other Pokemon the same. The drgon nodded, and Cobalion squezzed down a small staircase, and soon, it opened up. A waterfall trickled into a pond, and berry bushes and trees flourished. Lillipup and Patrat scurried through the bushes. Sleeping on a tree stump was Keldeo. Cobalion was about to call for her, until he heard a loud bang above ground. "Whaa!" Keldeo yelled, falling off the stump. "Oh Arceus.." he breathed. "Please don't let this be an attack.."
Back to top Go down
https://nu-u.forumotion.com
Celebi-Meganium-Bellossom

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:33 pm

A path of leaves followed after Celebi and her two guards. She was nearing the Mistralton Cave, far away from her home in the Ilex Forest. "Hello? Hydreigon, hello!" She said enthusiastically, bounding up to the dragon Pokemon. Meganium nodded carefully.

"With caution, my Lady," She warned, glancing around the Unova reason nervously. Bellossom was having a conversation with an Audino that was ordered to keep Pokemon away from this cave until Celebi and Cobalion have finished meeting. The Audino complied; normal Pokemon normally respected Grass, and vice versa. Celebi was a universally respected Legendary.

"Silly Meganium, always worrying! I'll be fine! Hydreigon is super nice!" She smiled sweetly at the multi-headed Pokemon. "Right, dear?" She asked, her form flickering between Shiny and normal. [Legendaries can sooo do that doods.] She decided on her normal green version, instead of the pink that she adapted occasionally.

Back to top Go down
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:37 pm

"I'm sorry." grumbled Hydreigon. "You may not pass. Cobalion is extremely busy." he stepped forwards. "All the Pokemon in this cave will keep you out if you don't agree."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:39 pm

Celebi shrugged. "If you don't let me through, I'm afraid me and my guards are going to have to use violence against you, sweetie. We don't want that," She nodded, as if trying to get him to nod back. Meganium looked up. She knew the signal, and Bellossom did as well.

Back to top Go down
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:42 pm

"It's okay." said Hydreigon. "You see, Grass isn't good against Dragon." his wings flapped rapidly, and he took off. Suddenly, a voice cut in. "Quiet, Hydreigon." it called. Cobalion was standing at the cave entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:45 pm

Meganium grumbled. Dragon tail could take him. And two grass could as well. Self-confident, arrogant . . . Bellossom shot her a smile. She stopped grumbling.

Celebi looked pleasantly calm. "Cobalion! How are you? I suspect Virizion and Terrakion are well? What of little Keldeo, the sweetheart? May I come in?" She asked, motioning towards the cave.

Back to top Go down
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:47 pm

Cobalion frowned. "You may, but I'd refrain from visiting Keldeo. I mean, the regions are still at war." he explained. "You'd understand, Lady Celebi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:51 pm

She frowned, looking disappointed. "B-but, just a peek?" She asked, looking into the cave. She looked sad. Keldeo and her had normally gotten on quite well. This war was for the bigger, badder Pokemon. Celebi just sat back and tried the best she could.

Meganium approached, glancing uneasily at Hydreigon. "Lady Celebi, my master, I do believe we should respect what this, erm, Lord Cobalion," She had never had much respect for the Pokemon of the Unova. Mother had taught her they were no good, and father showed her his scars from battling a Samurott. Bad. "Wishes for us to depart. It would be best --"

Celebi cut her off. "It's not your place to tell me what would be best, with all due respect, my young Meganium," She said, nodding, and smiling. Bellossom began smiling as well.

Back to top Go down
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:21 pm

Cobalion noticed Meganium's glances, but before he could answer, a light echoed whine sounded. "I want to see Celebi!" it said. "Please let me go, Golem! Arghhh!"
Cobalion turned around. "Keldeo!" he snapped.
Back to top Go down
Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:38 am

Suddenly, a huge boulder smashed, shattering into a thousand tiny pieces. One the other side was a Lucario and Garchomp both looking tense. It was an attack.
Lucario began to gather energy and absorb it into an Aura Sphere, while the Garchomp gathered a Dragon Pulse.
"Stop!"
A loud, rumbling snarl boomed throughout Mistralton Cave. Standing in a corridor of stone was Dialga. He glared furiously at his guardians. "Did I tell you to attack?" he demanded.
Garchomp blinked sheepish;y and looked at Lucario. Lucario then growled at Garchomp. "You ticked me! You disobeyed him."
Garchomp took a wary glance around, expanded it's wings and shot off like a jet.
Lucario stayed at the smashed boulder.
Dialga raised his head and looked at Cobalion. "Forgive my guardian's foolishness. He is prideful. Strong but prideful." The pokemon older than time itself spoke now in a quieter tone.
Back to top Go down
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:09 pm

Cobalion stopped what he was doing. Keldeo galloped into her cave, unnoticed. "Lord Dialga. Lady Celebi. You must leave. Our regions are at war.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:26 pm

"War, schmar!" Celebi giggled, completely unphased by the recent happenings. "Come on, Cobalion! You heard her! Keldeo wants to see me," She fluttered around the cave entrance, with a swift glare at Dialga. She was the only thing that did not bow to Dialga's power.

Meganium looked around uncomfortably. Lucario and Garchomp, the fools, attacked Cobalion's cave. Even more surprising, he didn't fight back.
Back to top Go down
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:36 pm

Cobalion couldn't believe it. Only Celebi knew of Keldeo's existence, and there she was, speaking of her in front of Dialga. "Errmm.." he stuttered, before adding. "Alright, Lord Dialga. Return to Sinnoh.."
Back to top Go down
Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:59 pm

Dialga frowned. "Don't tell me what to do, Cobalion." He blinked. "You know, I already knew Keldeo was here." His tone was normal, or what normal sounded like for such a deep voice. "I have my own reason to be here," he stated. He took a quick glance at Celebi. There's a proud pokemon. It didn't bother him though; he did not want to fight. Not after Arceus' words echoed in his head.

(Edited)

Last edited by Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp on Tue May 03, 2011 5:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:00 pm

OOC:Keldeo ran away, so you cannot see her, nor do you know she is here..
Back to top Go down
Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:02 pm

OOC: Lolsorry, edited.

Back to top Go down
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:05 pm

"Fool, this is my territory!" he snapped. "Now go, before I'll have to use force. You cannot defeat all the Pokemon in this cave, I know that."
Back to top Go down
Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:21 pm

Dialga rolled his eyes. "Fine," he rumbled, his tone deepening. "I guess Unova is too proud and wishes to fight forever. I, however, refuse to fight." He turned to leave.

OOC: Daw, I wanted to Rp ;3; Liek, no fighting.
Back to top Go down
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:26 pm

Cobalion watched him, sighed, and returned inside. "Celebi?" he called.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:18 pm

Celebi stuck her petite tongue out at Dialga. She turned to Cobalion, "Hrm?" She asked, observing a flock of Pidove and Tranquill fly ahead. They were lead by two Unfezants; One a beautiful male, who was extremely slow and clumsy as he flied, and another, a plain female, who soared the skies with ease. She shrugged at them, though the gesture was left unnoticed.

Meganium nodded as Dialga turned to leave. "I believe we should take heed in Lord Dialga's decisions. Leaving would be wise, my Lady."

Celebi sighed. "Meganium, you always ruin all the fuuun!" She sang, dissapointed.

Back to top Go down
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:44 pm

Keldeo hopped out again. "I-is the mean Dialga gooone?" she asked. Cobalion appeared behind Meganium and Celebi. "Yes." he said.
Back to top Go down
Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:57 pm

OOC: D: Why's I have to leave? ;~; I enjoy RPing pokemon >o<
Back to top Go down
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:49 pm

OOC:There'll be other topics. Stop spazzing. D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:50 pm

[[lol there will be other topics, Deadly]]

Celebi's bored face disappeared when she saw Keldeo. "Keldeo!" She said happily. Bellossom also rushed over, Meganium lagging behind, still looking uneasily at Hydreigon.
Back to top Go down
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:53 pm

Hydreigon stared right back, as Keldeo laughed. "I haven't seen you in forever, Celebi!" she shrieked. "What's been going on in Ilex Forest? Is the war done? Is it true you travel back in time daily?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Mistralton Cave   Battle at Mistralton Cave I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle at Mistralton Cave
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon: The Region War :: Places of the World :: The Unova Region :: Mistralton Cave-
Jump to: