Pokemon: The Region War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The regions are at war. Roleplay as a Pokemon to stop it! Join the cause and defend your region!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Watching the Land (Anyone Join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Watching the Land (Anyone Join) Empty
PostSubject: Watching the Land (Anyone Join)   Watching the Land (Anyone Join) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:30 pm

The two deep, ruddy-coloured eyes of one of the trio of second pokemon on earth, Dialga, scanned the vast land of Sinnoh. Standing next to him were his two trusted guardians, Lucario and Garchomp. Lucario looked up at his master, but Dialga kept focused on some random point in the land. "Master," Lucario asked.
Dialga responded in a low grunt.
"What will become of this land?"
The time deity's head snapped down to fix his narrowed eyes to his guardian. "Nothing will happen to this land," he growled, then raised his massive head back to the land.
"But how can you be sure?" It was the gruff voice of Garchomp.
Dialga sighed deeply and turned around to gaze at the triangle etched in the ancient stone of Spear Pillar. "Because Arceus has given me his blessing." Lucario exchanged a look with Garchomp as Dialga continued to speak. "When Arceus came down from his dimension, from his state of the many-year sleep, he attacked me, Palkia and Giratina for defending the humans that he hated so much."
The Time Lord explained how Arceus had misunderstood Damos, a man whom had saved Arceus and had "betrayed" him, being under a spell.
"So I teleported the group of humans back to the time of Ruler Markus. They changed the future by saving Arceus, returning the Jewel of Life to him and calming his heart. When they returned to the present, Arceus' rage was calmed, and that day, Arceus truly found that is is surely vital in our world. Along with that, he gave me, Giratina and Palkia his blessing, so we may watch his world in peace."
Lucario had waves of sadness pulsating from him. "But that peace..was broken."
Dialga nodded sadly. "I'm afraid so."
Somewhere, something was watching. What or who could that be?
Back to top Go down
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Land (Anyone Join)   Watching the Land (Anyone Join) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:40 pm

Hydreigon quickly flew off, realising he was stopped. He had great aerial speed, and kept a calm expression, along with his usually angry flare.
Back to top Go down
https://nu-u.forumotion.com
Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Land (Anyone Join)   Watching the Land (Anyone Join) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:46 pm

Garchomp, hearing the slicing of air-on-wing, whipped around and shot off into the sky. He blasted smoothly ahead of Hydregion, then looked back. "Oh, I'm sorry, was that information important to you?" he snarled. Garchomp were a usually proud, fierce species, but this one was both powerful and extra fierce. Energy waited deep in his throat, in case this invader was keen on attacking.
Back to top Go down
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Land (Anyone Join)   Watching the Land (Anyone Join) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:48 pm

Boom! A Dragon Pulse shot at Garchomp. "Sorry, but I gotta jet." he answered coolly, and flew off.
Back to top Go down
Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Land (Anyone Join)   Watching the Land (Anyone Join) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:52 pm

Garchomp felt his left wing get blasted, sending him spinning. He recovered quickly. You can't beat me at my own game. I live to fly! Fly to live! With that, he effortlessly caught up to Hydregion, and fired a ruthless Dragon Rage at it.
Back to top Go down
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Land (Anyone Join)   Watching the Land (Anyone Join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:00 pm

Hydreigon felt himself flying, but his wings weren't moving. Pain shot through him, as he was blasted into the air. "Argh..." he muttered, before shaking his head. "I must commend your spirit, Garchomp. But, I can't keep Lord Cobalion waiting."
He then dove down with a Stone Edge, and flew through the cave.
Back to top Go down
Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Land (Anyone Join)   Watching the Land (Anyone Join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:07 pm

The stones slashed a couple shallow gashes on Garchomp's side, and he hissed. "Not with that information you won't!" His two long, serrated claws lit up and he followed the pokemon into a cave. He blinked once, adjusting to the light, and spotted his target. He then slashed madly at Hydregion.
Back to top Go down
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Land (Anyone Join)   Watching the Land (Anyone Join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:12 pm

Hydreigon was prepared. He dived around multiple stones, dodging the claws. His eyes were capable of visibility in the dark with ease. He silently turned a small corner.
Back to top Go down
Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Land (Anyone Join)   Watching the Land (Anyone Join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:15 pm

Garchomp whipped around the corner, using his legs to propel him off the walls. He'd been close to crashing, though. This time, he aimed carefully. A nasty Dragon Pulse shot out his agape maw and sent the walls around Hydregion collapsing. He wasn't sure it would bury him, but he knew Hydregion wouldn't come out unscathed.
Back to top Go down
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Land (Anyone Join)   Watching the Land (Anyone Join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:20 pm

Hydreigon was pinned by the force of the rocks, as they toppled on him.There was silence, but then, the rocks rumbled. Hydreigon appeared, scratched everywhere, and used the rocks to magnify his Stone Edge, in which he sent spiralling at Garchomp.
Back to top Go down
Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Land (Anyone Join)   Watching the Land (Anyone Join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:31 pm

Garchomp smashed into the wall of the cave, pain jetting up his back as fast as he'd caught up to Hydregion. He got stiffly back to his feet and blasted off again. "Fleeing to you're pathetic master?" he asked in a sneering tone, and he smashed a Dragon Claw into Hydregion's flank.

OOC: This isn't rly going anywhere o3o Just attack, attack, fail, attack, fail .3.
Back to top Go down
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Land (Anyone Join)   Watching the Land (Anyone Join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:37 pm

Hydreigon fell to the ground. "What are you going to do? Kill me? Capture me?" he sneered.
Back to top Go down
Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Land (Anyone Join)   Watching the Land (Anyone Join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:45 pm

Garchomp landed with a loud thump. He glared down at the fallen pokemon. "I want to know why you had the nerve to spy on the Lord of Time," he snapped.
Back to top Go down
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Land (Anyone Join)   Watching the Land (Anyone Join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:46 pm

Hydreigon stared at him, and he seemed to snicker. "Why not?"
Back to top Go down
Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Land (Anyone Join)   Watching the Land (Anyone Join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:51 pm

"Because he is brilliant, we all know," he retorted angrily. "But what importance is that information to you anyways?" he questioned curiously, keeping his guard up in case.
Back to top Go down
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Land (Anyone Join)   Watching the Land (Anyone Join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:01 pm

"I was hoping to get more." admitted the Dark dragon. "You cut me short."
Back to top Go down
Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Land (Anyone Join)   Watching the Land (Anyone Join) I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:23 am

Garchomp shook his head, then was nose to nose with Hydregion. "If I ever see you spying like the little pathetic fool you are, I swear, I will get my Lord Time himself to obliterate you." He shot one more glare, and darted out of the cave wordlessly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Land (Anyone Join)   Watching the Land (Anyone Join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching the Land (Anyone Join)
Page 1 of 1