Pokemon: The Region War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The regions are at war. Roleplay as a Pokemon to stop it! Join the cause and defend your region!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Watching the waves

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyogre~Swellow~dewgong

Kyogre~Swellow~dewgong

Watching the waves Empty
PostSubject: Watching the waves   Watching the waves I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:14 pm

Kyogre hovered at the mouth of the cave, watching the waves of the sea rise and fall.
Swellow, Kyogre's guardian, clutched a protruding rock, "What's wrong? You seem troubled," she called to her master.
Kyogre spoke without looking at her guardian," the sea is restless. Something is wrong in the world, but i cant tell what it is."
Back to top Go down
Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Watching the waves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching the waves   Watching the waves I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:14 pm

"A war is what it is," a deep voice sounded. It came from the out side of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Kyogre~Swellow~dewgong

Kyogre~Swellow~dewgong

Watching the waves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching the waves   Watching the waves I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:12 pm

Kyogre heard the voice,and, recognizing Dialga, said, "Hello, Dialga, it has been a long time. What is this war you speak of? I have not heard anything about it."
Back to top Go down
Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Watching the waves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching the waves   Watching the waves I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:43 pm

The Time Lord left the air hanging in silence for a moment. He did not turn his head or eyes when he spoke again: "It is saddening. It is between the regions; I am surprised one like yourself hasn't noticed... I don't want war, though. Arceus never did either. He told me himself."
Back to top Go down
Kyogre~Swellow~dewgong

Kyogre~Swellow~dewgong

Watching the waves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching the waves   Watching the waves I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:32 pm

"Really? I am surprised I have not noticed. The world changes so quickly, it is confusing," Kyogre said, her voice heavy with concern.
Swellow shifted on her perch, as she was startled by this news.
Back to top Go down
Latias

Latias

Watching the waves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching the waves   Watching the waves I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:18 pm

A form slowly started to form next to Dialga, revealing Latias. She had listened in on the beginning conversation after exploring and now she had some questions of her own. "What's the point of war, exactly? Why can't everyone just live without fighting?" She floated where she was, carelessly relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Watching the waves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching the waves   Watching the waves I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:38 pm

Dialga continually fed his gaze the sunset. "Dear Latias; No pokemon knows." His voice lacked any emotion. But deep inside, many stirred. Worry. Concern. And hatred.
Back to top Go down
Kyogre~Swellow~dewgong

Kyogre~Swellow~dewgong

Watching the waves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching the waves   Watching the waves I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:56 pm

"hello, Latias. Your question is one many have pondered, but as Dialga has said, no one knows," Kyogre said, her initial surprise at the news was gone, replaced by worry and anger.
Back to top Go down
Latias

Latias

Watching the waves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching the waves   Watching the waves I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:53 am

"That is true, but peace is so easy! So... not violent, or worrisome for that matter. Why wouldn't anyone want that?" The question was mainly to herself but also directed towards Dialga and Kyogre. She then shook her straying thoughts away and partially got back on the subject. "Well, whatever ends up happening, I'm not getting involved."
Back to top Go down
Kyogre~Swellow~dewgong

Kyogre~Swellow~dewgong

Watching the waves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching the waves   Watching the waves I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:45 pm

"But Latias, don't you think it is our duty to protect our region in this war, as we are legendaries and are meant to protect our home, just as our guardians protect us?"Kyogre spoke this words with wisdom and hope behind every letter ," however, i would like peace to remain, but others do not see peace in the way we do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Watching the waves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching the waves   Watching the waves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching the waves
Page 1 of 1