Pokemon: The Region War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The regions are at war. Roleplay as a Pokemon to stop it! Join the cause and defend your region!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Quiet Meeting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

A Quiet Meeting Empty
PostSubject: A Quiet Meeting   A Quiet Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:21 am

Dialga landed on the damp, glossy grass with a light squish. He blinked and began winding around rain-painted trees, even having to sneeze dew off his nose. The air was both fragrant and still, and a little band of Stantler stopped in the long grasses and bowed their heads respectfully to the time keeper, then resumed their foraging and munching. Dialga then came to an old, mossy shrine. He was positive this was the shrine built for Ilex's protector, Celebi. And that pokemon was whom he seeked.
Back to top Go down
Celebi-Meganium-Bellossom

A Quiet Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Meeting   A Quiet Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:06 pm

Three Beedrill, accompanied by an Ivysaur, approached the Legendary Pokemon. They all gave sheepish, yet courteous, bows. "Welcome to Ilex Forest. I am Ivysaur, servant to Celebi," He announced. "These are Beedrill. We are graced to have you, and welcome to our home, my Lord," He nodded. The Pokemon of the Ilex Forest were all Celebi's servants. Some of them had formed an army to her, led by Meganium, filled mostly with Beedrills, but occasionally a few other brave Forest Pokemon.

Bellossom approached Dialga and Ivysaur. "Lady Celebi is not here at the moment. She is currently viewing the future. I'm sure you could contact her, seeing as you're Dialga. She may respond, but our Lady is very busy," She curtsied and dipped her head to Dialga graciously, waving Ivysaur off.
Back to top Go down
Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

A Quiet Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Meeting   A Quiet Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Dialga gave a nod to the large group of Pokemon. "I can see you are all dedicated guardians for Celebi. She must be proud to have such wonderful pokemon like you," he rumbled. What could Celebi want to see the future for? I must talk to her.
Dialga raised his head to the sky and a powerful pulse of energy echoed from the immense blue diamond on his steel-hard chest. A blue, crystalline-like force field surrounded him, and in a blinking flash, he dissolved into the flow of time. To Celebi, he ordered the flow of time, and silvery ribbons of mist cloaked the legendary Pokemon. When the misty cloud left, he found himself in a new place in time. He knew this place, being as old as time itself.
Back to top Go down

A Quiet Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Meeting   A Quiet Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:43 pm

Celebi sat in a deserted spot that was once Ilex Forest. No life was anywhere to be found. The ground was black and scorched, and there was no living things as far as the eye could see. Celebi looked down sadly, as a small sapling grew out of the ground, only to die quickly. "Hello, Dialga. . . This is what happens when there is war. I will try to hold my land and people as long as possible. But Reshiram eventually will come, and destroy everything . . . The future can be changed, I supposed . . ." Her voice was dry and sad, not at all like the normal, happy Celebi.

Back to top Go down
Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

A Quiet Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Meeting   A Quiet Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:54 pm

Dialga's eyes blazed like Arceus' had when he'd been on a rage. "Reshiram will not come here," he snarled, his giant fangs flashing. Then he sighed, the anger slipping away. "Ahem--sorry. But I will not let Reshiram lay a claw on this forest," he murmured, bending over to sniff a gracedia flower. "Arceus never wanted this." His voice was tiny now, an abnormal tone for one so large. "He gave me his blessing, meaning he wanted peace...and I'm trying to stop this war. It's not working. Most of Unova is too proud to stop. I haven't heard from Hoenn or Kanto. But we of Sinnoh are determined to stop it." He paused to take in a slow, deep breath. "I can change the future," he continued, now looking at the tiny green fairy-pokemon in front of him. "But I don't suppose I should have all the credit. This is you're choice now; do you want war or not? I am willing to share the glory."

OOC: I be bloo nao x3

Last edited by Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp on Wed May 04, 2011 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

A Quiet Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Meeting   A Quiet Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:59 pm

OOC:I'm sorry, but shouldn't Zekrom be the one to destroy the forest :P Reshiram is the more peaceful one ^^;
Back to top Go down
https://nu-u.forumotion.com

A Quiet Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Meeting   A Quiet Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:15 pm

((Well, Reshiram is one of the regional leaders. He/she can pretty much do whatever they want. No matter if they are peaceful or not, they are in a war. And plus, Reshiram is the fire type.))
Back to top Go down
Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

A Quiet Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Meeting   A Quiet Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:17 pm

OOC: True o3o Now let the Rping continue. x3
Back to top Go down
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

A Quiet Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Meeting   A Quiet Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:17 pm

OOC:True True...^^;

Hydreigon was flying over the seas, spotting if anyone was coming towards Unova. Though, fatigue took over, and he had no choice but to land in Ilex Forest. The Pokemon landed without a sound, and rested his wings.
Back to top Go down

A Quiet Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Meeting   A Quiet Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:24 pm

"I must return to the present, Lord Dialga." Celebi nodded, and disappeared in a flash of pink light. Bellossom were there, waiting for her.

"Did Lord Dialga . . .?" Bellossom asked, and Celebi nodded. From behind Hydreigon, Meganium appeared. "What is your business here, Unova Pokemon?" She ordered.

Back to top Go down
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

A Quiet Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Meeting   A Quiet Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:25 pm

"Fatigue." answered Hydreigon, without turning around. "I'll be out of your way in a bit. I've been flying all day."
Back to top Go down

A Quiet Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Meeting   A Quiet Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:28 pm

"Well, then continue. You are a long way from Unova. I suggest you get started now, unless you wish to be pursued by Darkrai as you fly home in the night. It's a new moon, tonight . . ." Meganium snarled. Bellossom shook her head. "Lady Celebi, he may stay to rest, correct?"

Celebi nodded glumly. "Of course!"
Back to top Go down
Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

A Quiet Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Meeting   A Quiet Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:28 pm

Dialga appeared a moment after Celebi. He narrowed his eyes at Hydregion. "If it isn't the little spy," he growled, remembering the pokemon shooting off of Spear Pillar.
Back to top Go down
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

A Quiet Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Meeting   A Quiet Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:39 pm

Hydreigon dipped his head. "I appreciate your gratitude, Lady Celebi." he said, before giving a glare to Dialga.
Back to top Go down
Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

A Quiet Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Meeting   A Quiet Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:42 pm

Dialga shifted his stance. "I don't appreciate you listening in on what I have to say to my guardians. It doesn't matter to you, though, I predict; since you're region wants war." He drank quietly from a puddle.
Back to top Go down
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

A Quiet Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Meeting   A Quiet Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:44 pm

"Stop pinning faults on other regions, Dialga. The weak accuse others." Hydreigon answered, eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

A Quiet Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Meeting   A Quiet Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:49 pm

The Time Lord shook his head. "Only the weak spy," he retorted calmly, raising his great shining head once more. "Now is suggest you calm yourself; your region has done a number on this forest already." He was transfixed in a glittering leaf.
Back to top Go down
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

A Quiet Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Meeting   A Quiet Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:50 pm

Hydreigon laughed softly. "No. The cunning spy. It brings battle techniques, my friend." he explained. "And we sure need them."
Back to top Go down
Manaphy-Piplup

Manaphy-Piplup

A Quiet Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Meeting   A Quiet Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:40 pm

OOC: I hope you don't mind my intruding, but it seemed like a good topic to start into.

Manaphy had wandered into Ilex Forest to rest and see if anyone was there. Along wth Piplup, he floated into the area, when he came upon Dialga, Celebi and a Hydregon. "Hello, Dialga. It's nice to see you. You too, Celebi. And who is this?"he said to them all. Piplup recognized the other pokemon as a Unova region pokemon. She tensed up, just in case anything happened.
Back to top Go down
Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

A Quiet Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Meeting   A Quiet Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:27 am

Dialga was mildly surprised by the appearance of Manaphy-- he'd not seen him since Team Galactic had invaded Lake Verity before the war. "Greetings once more, Manaphy." He gave a small nod, ignoring Hydregion. "Don't mind him; if he tries anything I will personally attack him. Aside from that, what have you been doing?"
Back to top Go down
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

A Quiet Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Meeting   A Quiet Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:40 am

Hydreigon sighed. "Fools. Always thinking of us as the bad guys..." he muttered, looking away.
Back to top Go down

A Quiet Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Meeting   A Quiet Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Celebi danced around a large plant, that had an Oddish sleeping under it. He cursed them for waking him, and scampered off into the woods, with a slight bow to Celebi. The fairy Pokemon giggled. "Oddishes are just so cuuuute! Bellossom, you were an Oddish once, do you remember? It was so cuuute!" She began humming again, ignoring the arguing of the other Pokemon. Bellossom blushed.

Meganium looked at Celebi, wondering why she didn't order all of these Pokemon out of the forest, and out of the Johto Region, but, she was no one to question Celebi's choices.
Back to top Go down
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

A Quiet Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Meeting   A Quiet Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:01 pm

Hydreigon glanced at his wings, flexing them to make sure they were in flying condition. "Alright, Celebi. Thank you for letting me stay for a bit. But, it seems I'm not wanted here, and my wings are better, so I'll depart." while flapping his wings, he added. "Master Cobalion will hear of your kindness."
Back to top Go down
Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

A Quiet Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Meeting   A Quiet Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:31 pm

Dialga turned to Celebi. "May I continue?" he asked, satisfied that the wretched Unova fool had gone.
Back to top Go down
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo
Admin
Admin
Coba~Hydre~Keldeo

A Quiet Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Meeting   A Quiet Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:28 pm

OOC:I'm not gone yet...

Hydreigon glared at Dialga. "Like I said, Dialga." he growled. "You are too proud, and soon, you'll regret staring down at each and every Pokemon like slaves." he then smirked, and before flying away said. "All you are is a fool."
He gave a nod to Celebi, and flew away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Quiet Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Meeting   A Quiet Meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Quiet Meeting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon: The Region War :: Places of the World :: The Johto Region :: Ilex Forest-
Jump to: