Pokemon: The Region War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The regions are at war. Roleplay as a Pokemon to stop it! Join the cause and defend your region!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Speaking to Palkia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Speaking to Palkia Empty
PostSubject: Speaking to Palkia   Speaking to Palkia I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:37 pm

Dialga stood, the sun rays casting an enchanted gleam onto his brilliant blue body, blinking at the sun. It was afternoon; Garchomp and Lucario were out sparring with each other. The Time Lord searched the skies for that familiar pink rift to open up; the rift leading to the Space Dimension. He was waiting for Palkia, the Mistress of Space.
Back to top Go down
Palkia~Swampert~Pidgeot

Palkia~Swampert~Pidgeot

Speaking to Palkia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking to Palkia   Speaking to Palkia I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:18 pm

The pink rift appeared and out came Palkia and swampert. She stopped as soon as she saw Dialga, The time lord. "What do you want?" She asked calmly landing softly on the ground. Her white and pink body reflecting some of the sun light beaming on her.

Swampert walked over to Lucario and Garchomp and watched them fight.
Back to top Go down
Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Speaking to Palkia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking to Palkia   Speaking to Palkia I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:35 pm

Dialga blinked, pleased, as the pink spatial dragon touched down next to him. "Hello again. Nice that we can meet on nice terms," he murmured. "Now, anyways. We have some important matters concerning the "war" to discuss," continued Dialga.
Back to top Go down
Palkia~Swampert~Pidgeot

Palkia~Swampert~Pidgeot

Speaking to Palkia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking to Palkia   Speaking to Palkia I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:13 pm

"The "war"? What do you mean?" She asked. Is there another war? She thought
Back to top Go down
Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Speaking to Palkia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking to Palkia   Speaking to Palkia I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:42 am

Dialga looked taken aback. "So you don't know..." He blinked sadly out into the distance, at the piles of rubble and uprooted trees at the base of Mt. Coronet. Then he turned to Palkia once more. "See? Arecus' Declaration of Peace was broken. I feel like it's all my fault. He assigned us to watch for and stop things like this but...It's all my fault." He lofted into the air and began floating away.
Back to top Go down
Palkia~Swampert~Pidgeot

Palkia~Swampert~Pidgeot

Speaking to Palkia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking to Palkia   Speaking to Palkia I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:19 pm

Palkia saw the trees and was shocked. "It couldn't be your fault. Some one else did this and I intend to find out who." She said. She looked out into the distance and thought; I intend to bring pain to whoever hurt mine and Dialga's region!
Back to top Go down
Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Speaking to Palkia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking to Palkia   Speaking to Palkia I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:35 pm

Dialga just blinked blankly. "Thank you. But I'm afraid no kind words can heal the wounds of life." Thousands of years of wisdom were entwined in the words of the mighty time governor. He swept his head to the direction of the sea. "But I know what must be done. I must make peace with the other regions. Starting with the most bitter."
Back to top Go down
Palkia~Swampert~Pidgeot

Palkia~Swampert~Pidgeot

Speaking to Palkia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking to Palkia   Speaking to Palkia I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:37 pm

"Maybe I should come with you so that way if they attack you then you will have help." Palkia said. She had wisdom but not as much as Dialga.
Back to top Go down
Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Dialga~Lucario~Garchomp

Speaking to Palkia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking to Palkia   Speaking to Palkia I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:40 pm

Dialga swung his head around and held her gaze. "I would like that." There was more to his one than relief, but he just turned and beckoned to her. "Come on."
Back to top Go down
Palkia~Swampert~Pidgeot

Palkia~Swampert~Pidgeot

Speaking to Palkia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking to Palkia   Speaking to Palkia I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:47 pm

Palkia nodded her head then started to follow Dialga. She motioned for Swampert to stay here and wait for Pidgeot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Speaking to Palkia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking to Palkia   Speaking to Palkia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speaking to Palkia
Page 1 of 1